ADVERTS





Welcome

Blog is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox

Hi!
This is a joint blog where we channel our endless enthusiasm and energy towards music and entertainment. All of us are still schooling, and this is just about the only way to keep our sanity. :D

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, hence disagreements are not uncommon. :) We will blog about what we like, and about what we find amusing. :D

Thanks for reading! ♥



Contributors

B. [more?]
The maknae (youngest).

Cheeeken C. [more?]
The director.

Joy [more?]
The funny one.

klAss [more?]
The awkward one.

XYZ [more?]
The sensible one.




Contact us

▪ contact.nutzzzzz@gmail.com



Stats

votechdirect.com
texas vocational schools




Comments

Sorry, but strictly no advertising on our tagboard.
Thank you ♥




Search

Explore Jumpingnutz! :D




Recent posts

▪ Golden Disk Awards 2008
▪ SHINee 샤이니^^
▪ A.Mi.Go! 아.미.고
▪ Birthday(s)!
▪ SECOND POST.
▪ "Grand Opening" (?)



Labels





Link Us

Help advertise Jumpingnutz!










Click on "AFFILIATES" at the top navigational bar for further info.
(Please do not hotlink! Upload them onto your own server!) :D



Resources

Layout: nutzzzzz
Fonts/Images (Dingbats): dafont.com
Header/Image: Flickr.com
Background: Source unknown!



12.12.08 : F.T. Island - The One
Posted by Connie at 6:09 PM


Hello earthlings!

I'm finally back from my chalet. (Happy belated birthday to me)
& I'm finally a year older, and that makes me xx.
Muahahaha, I'm now as old as the oldies :D

Anyway, I haven't been going cuckoo over any bands lately because I haven't been online for quite a while.

So let me kick off with a new Japanese music video by Ft Island :D

The One by Ft Island


It's in English and it sounds really good :)
The rest of the members are also singing too, lollllllll.
& they're super cuties, that's a major plus point right?

Moreover, I managed to grab a photo of them looking so suave and heart melting from Ft Island's photogallery at Asianfanatics.

Ft Island.

Golly, this looks like the cover of a calender! :D
Of course I'm going to get one, I wouldn't miss out on this.

By the way, Ft Island's posters are available in Comic's Connection.
But it's limited because there's about two or three in every store so far.

So grab this opportunity to get Ft Island posters and support this group of five young boys whom I believe are steadily rising to fame :D

P.S. This post was inspired by Joy's personal post, hahahaha.

Labels: ,


Comment?