ADVERTS





Welcome

Blog is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox

Hi!
This is a joint blog where we channel our endless enthusiasm and energy towards music and entertainment. All of us are still schooling, and this is just about the only way to keep our sanity. :D

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, hence disagreements are not uncommon. :) We will blog about what we like, and about what we find amusing. :D

Thanks for reading! ♥



Contributors

B. [more?]
The maknae (youngest).

Cheeeken C. [more?]
The director.

Joy [more?]
The funny one.

klAss [more?]
The awkward one.

XYZ [more?]
The sensible one.




Contact us

▪ contact.nutzzzzz@gmail.com



Stats

votechdirect.com
texas vocational schools




Comments

Sorry, but strictly no advertising on our tagboard.
Thank you ♥




Search

Explore Jumpingnutz! :D




Recent posts

▪ SHINee new haircuts!!! :D
▪ 2NE1 - Fire (1 minute teaser)
▪ [090503] Super Junior - Sorry Sorry (Remix)
▪ 2NE1 - Fire
▪ LG Mobile Phone CF - "WE START"
▪ [020509] Navi ft. Jaebeom - Heart Damage
▪ DBSK - Stand By You (Preview)
▪ LOTS OF SHINEE NEWS!! :D
▪ [090425] Super Junior Guerilla Date
▪ 2PM comebacks on Music Bank + Inkigayo



Labels





Link Us

Help advertise Jumpingnutz!










Click on "AFFILIATES" at the top navigational bar for further info.
(Please do not hotlink! Upload them onto your own server!) :D



Resources

Layout: nutzzzzz
Fonts/Images (Dingbats): dafont.com
Header/Image: Flickr.com
Background: Source unknown!



6.5.09 : 2NE1 debut.
Posted by Connie at 7:08 PM


Way awesome, 2NE1 has debuted with FIRE!


Fire. (Street version)


AWESOME OR NOT?
I love Dara and CL, they're like exuding charisma.
Minji looks hot here and check out 3:21, GD's doing his retarded face behind Minji, hahaha.
This video is hot hot hot, 2NE1 is really good :D I'm loving them already!
But I don't really favour Park Bom's coostume, it looks like she's wearing a bathing suit with tights :\ Well, she looks better in it than I do right, duh.


Fire. (Space version)

Whooooa, futuristic :D
This version's cooler cause their outfits are well, less extreme. And Minji reminds me of Taemin with her dance steps, hahahaha.
I think she's really cute, I can't wait for their live performance though, I wanna see the dance steps on stage.

I love their genre, it's like a breath of fresh air from the rest of the girl groups or singers. It also helps that they're Big Bang's dongsaengs, I'm so jealous! Can you imagine seeing Top everyday? I will faint, teeheehee :D

And I'm so sorry if I make up their names, I'm gonna need time to memorise them.

HOHOHO, 2NE1 HWAITING!

Labels: ,


Comment?