ADVERTS





Welcome

Blog is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox

Hi!
This is a joint blog where we channel our endless enthusiasm and energy towards music and entertainment. All of us are still schooling, and this is just about the only way to keep our sanity. :D

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, hence disagreements are not uncommon. :) We will blog about what we like, and about what we find amusing. :D

Thanks for reading! ♥



Contributors

B. [more?]
The maknae (youngest).

Cheeeken C. [more?]
The director.

Joy [more?]
The funny one.

klAss [more?]
The awkward one.

XYZ [more?]
The sensible one.




Contact us

▪ contact.nutzzzzz@gmail.com



Stats

votechdirect.com
texas vocational schools




Comments

Sorry, but strictly no advertising on our tagboard.
Thank you ♥




Search

Explore Jumpingnutz! :D




Recent posts

▪ BoA - "Hurricane Venus" MV
▪ INFINITE - "She's Back" MV
▪ SHINee - "Lucifer" MV (Dance Version)
▪ Sorry~
▪ SHINee - "Lucifer" MV
▪ SHINee - "Lucifer" MV teaser
▪ SHINee - Lucifer (2nd Album)
▪ G.NA - "꺼져 줄게 잘 살아" MV
▪ Jay Park - Count On Me (Nothing On You)
▪ Taeyang - "I Need A Girl" MV



Labels





Link Us

Help advertise Jumpingnutz!










Click on "AFFILIATES" at the top navigational bar for further info.
(Please do not hotlink! Upload them onto your own server!) :D



Resources

Layout: nutzzzzz
Fonts/Images (Dingbats): dafont.com
Header/Image: Flickr.com
Background: Source unknown!



14.8.10 : GP Basic - "Game" MV
Posted by XYZ at 11:53 AM


{Video credits to KyuleeKPOPMV @ Youtube}


This is seriously...

I couldn't finish watching this because I think they're too young to be debuting!! I already feel ~whuttttttt~ when I see idols around my age being so successful and stuff. I feel somewhat inferior and compare myself to them (which is ridiculous because there's an obvious reason why i'm not like one of them right. HAHA) It feels weird to be idolizing girls/people who are so young, anyway. :\

It's an okay song, and they're all the rage right now cos of Janey (who, imo, is really cute but still, too young haha) who's the youngest in the group - she's still in elementary school for goodness sake!! Also, I found it unsettling watching the MV cos Janey is so small and she keeps standing in the background where the rest of the other girls block her, COMPLETELY. I only see the occasional tell-tale sign of her leg sticking out in the background. Haha


I'm not hating on a group that hasn't exactly debuted, just my $0.02 worth :) I just worry for them, because a lot of people (like me) are somewhat put off by their young age, and I can't even begin to imagine the amount of pressure and stress they're going to feel in the future - and at such a young age!

Labels: ,


Comment?